Information for Fellowship Applicants
The SCUF system simplifies the ultrasound fellowship application process, including applying to multiple programs:
- Log in and review the navigation options on the left.
- Complete the "My Application" form with your contact information, CV, letter of intent, and optional photo.
- Visit the "Letters of Recommendation" page to request the submission of letters on your behalf.
- Go to the "Purchase Applications" form to make payment ($50 for the first 10 programs; $5/additional).
- Review the Programs List, and apply to the programs of interest.
- Program Directors will then contact you with more information.
All Clinical Ultrasound Fellowship Programs listed on our website participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NMRP) Match program, and applicants to these programs must register with the NRMP. Please see the Match information and dates, the registration support guide, and a short Match process video.
Continue to the Applicants Area
Map of Past Fellows